Sunday, April 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Bella!



Today was a special day for my family. Our baby girl turned two years old! I can't believe how the time has gone by. The last few years have been so crazy , but when I look into those big blue eyes I suddenly feel very centered. How blessed we are to have her in our family. She is so much fun. If you can't tell by the pic's she loves to eat, especially treats. she is known for her square physique and adorable cankles.
I left my camera at my sisters house full of B-day pics so I'll have to post them in a few days.

6 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Happy Birthday Bella!!! Oh Ticia, she's gorgeous!!

Jen

My Trendy Tykes said...

Happy belated bday Bella! I hope she had a great day.

Linda

Chris said...

Happy belated Birthday, Bella !!

Your little girl has the perfect name. Bella is Italian for beautiful, but certainly you already know that ;O) What a cutie !!!

Chris

Chelsea said...

She is just adorable!!! "Cankles" is making me laugh:) Happy B-day Belle!

Chelsea

Michelle said...

Happy birthday beautiful Bella!!!

Michelle :0)

willarie said...

Happy Birthday Bella! What a beautiful DOLL. Oh, how I'd love it if your Bella could come over and play with my Ella some time.

Judy