Friday, April 13, 2007

I've been tagged!


Well, here it is. Isn't it funny how you can think something is fairly organized and then you see a picture of it? It's kind of like seeing a photo of yourself and realizing that you could stand to loose a few lbs. I too have been inspired by Amelia and Heather Bailey to give my space a makeover. I think my room always comes last on the decorator's list. I have vowed to change that. In the next few weeks there will be some remodeling being done. The first thing to go is the chair with the foundation make-up all over it. I can thank little Bella for that. LOL!
Stay tuned for pics. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Now that's a desk!!! It looks great:)

Chelsea

Rae*Danae Designs said...

Way to go on starting your blog!!! What a sweet little 2 year old! I remember both my girls' number two's...so fun!

Welcome to the blogging world!

Tori
(rae*danae)

Jen Shults said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the remodel!! :)

Jen