Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally!!

For some reason I want to name every post that I make "Finally". Do you ever feel that way? Anyway here it is - My Etsy Shop. All of you that have wanted better access to my designs. This is for you. These are some of the more simple ones that I made for the show and are priced to sell! I will be listing new designs periodically. I have vowed to keep up with my blog and store. Although I love selling on ebay, etsy is so much easier and faster for me. Have fun and check it out! You can click on the image as well to ener my shop.


1 comment:

Muriel said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you. You're Farm Chick booth looked great! Good luck with it all.

Oh, clicking on the image didn't take me to your Etsy shop, but the first link did (just in case you want to try and fix it). I'm your friend I can tell you stuff like that, right?