Friday, June 27, 2008

The Farm Chicks

A few weeks ago I had the wonderful opportunity to be a part of one the funnest antique show/flea market. Early in the spring my application was accepted and I was off to the sewing machine. I was busy for a few months making vintage style outfits to sale. It was such a fun experience. This was my first time doing something like this and I had a ball! I learned alot and met tons of wonderful people. Here are some pics of my space.









I had so much fun! I sold a little, passed out lots of cards , took a few special orders and made tons of new friends. There were so many talented people that were so inspiring! I have so many new ideas for next year. I would like to make this a tradition. If you like vintage things, shabby things and trash to treasure things I would recommend that you make this a GIRLS GETAWAY WEEKEND! Check out some of the talent on the site. The Farm Chicks.

No comments: