Monday, May 14, 2007

7 Random Facts About Me:)

1. I am a huge do-it-your self maniac! I love to redo, makeover, revamp anything!

2. I am terrified of loud noises. I still can't handle a balloon pop. My heart stops every time.

3. I am major shop-a-holic! I use shopping to comfort myself when I am down or have a bad day. Even if it is 1yd of fabric or a new tube of lipstick, it gives me my fix.

4. I put my make-up on everyday. I have issues!

5. I love clean laundry. I take any stain that comes my way as a challenge! There is something about conquering that grunge! Biz is my best friend.

6. I have been computer illiterate up until this last year. I could barely shop online. Now I'm listing auctions and usting html. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

7. I love to watch the discovery channel. There is so much out there to learn about our world. All of the different cultures intrigue me. I love to watch and learn about people.

7 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

oooh I hate loud noises also! I want to plug up my ears whenever the kids get hold of a balloon.

LOL

Linda

Chelsea said...

Balloons popping get me too! And I love the discover channel. Everything but shark attack week. I hate that!

Chelsea

Wendy said...

cool- love getting to know more about people
xoxo
wendy

Corrine-FBD said...

hehe ditto your #1 :)

Corrine

Chris Kauffman said...

Hey ,
Are you this new to blogging, I too am a do-it-yourselfer, check out my blog and see, its my passion, I look forward to see what is to come from your blog.
I should wear make-up everyday.
Chris

Lila Tueller said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog! I love all of your about me confessions! I'm also a maniac about creating things and makeovers! My fav thing to do is buy something old and funky at the thrift store and do a makeover on it.
I wish I loved to bake bread, but I'd rather eat someone else's. I'd settle for a loaf of yours! Any left? (Ha!)

Muriel said...

Hey I just stumbled across your blog. Apparently, you're not keeping it updated with all your free time (ha!) Just thought I'd say hi, since I never see you from one street over.